there is no theme here. this is just a summary of what i see/think about. important posts you HAVE to see are tagged "important". sometimes this blog is pretty weird/gross.
Posts tagged donating
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
do people actually go on dates or is that just on tv
i’ve never been on a date and i’m 23. i’ve ‘met up’ with people before but i didn’t consider them dates. i never went to high school dances either.
i don’t even care though. parties and dates and socializing like that are for some people and aren’t for others. i feel like my life has been very fulfilling. most people throughout history and even now barely survive day to day. the fact that i went to disney world as a kid is enough fun experience for anyone. i now hope to focus my life on mostly giving back to the world.