- M: What could I pee in in my room so I don't have to get up?
- emily: i have piss bottles
- M: I don't have any bottles. Any other ideas.
- M: I have bowls with lids, but is that sanitary? Can you wash piss?
- emily: piss had no bacteria
- emily: just drink it
- M: So I can safely store it in a bowl that I may later eat out of right?
- emily: lol
- M: RIGHT?
- emily: im not even going to answer that lol
there is no theme here. this is just a summary of what i see/think about. (which is a little bit of everything under the sun) important posts you HAVE to see are tagged "important". sometimes this blog is pretty weird/gross. ~namaste~
Posts tagged about me
- friend: have you ever even been on a date before?
- me: people still go on dates? ...i went to mcdonalds with a guy once
- friend: jeez
- friend: ...
- friend: that irks me
- me: okay imagine if a hot girl-or any girl- went up and asked you to hang out but neither of you had any money..
- friend: oh
- me: we didn't even get burgers; just fries..
making a word document of my favorite tumblr text posts
it’s almost ready to print
Tfw you don’t have any strong urges or big goals in life because you feel like your life has already been pretty fulfilling
It’s good to be content with simple things in life but also we wouldn’t be where we are today if people didn’t push themselves
I feel like maybe I should do more for myself but I really want to ‘give back’ and help others enjoy what I have
the alert sound of facebook gives me anxiety
logging in gives me panic attacks
I feel physically ill when I think about others suffering. Watching the news gives me panic attacks.
I like how nice I am and how people get annoyed at how ‘weird’ I am more than anything else. Heh. Actually I wish they didn’t get annoyed but it’s amusing that that’s why.
- me: nvm idk why i said that sorry lol